Rewards can currently be earned for the following actions:
- Making purchases — every time you make a purchase you earn points based on the price of products purchased and these points are added to your Bodova balance.
- Registering on the site.
- Review Submission — Earn Bodova for submitting product reviews.
- Sending Invitations — Earn Bodova by inviting your friends to join the site.
- Converting Invitations to Customer — Earn Bodova for every invitation you send out which leads to your friends registering on the site.
- Converting Invitations to Order — Earn Bodova for every invitation you send out which leads to a sale.
The value of Bodova is determined by an exchange rate of both currency spent on products to Bodova, and an exchange rate of Bodova earned to currency for spending on future purchases.
You can redeem your Bodova at checkout. If you have accumulated enough Bodova to redeem them you will have the option of using Bodova as one of the payment methods. The option to use Bodova, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent this balance, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of the checkout. Redeemable Bodova can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, gift cards and more.
Bodova may be capped at a minimum value required for redemption. If this option is selected you will not be able to use your Bodova until you accrue a minimum number of Bodova, at which they will become available for redemption. Bodova may also be capped at the maximum value of Bodova which can be accrued. If this option is selected you will need to redeem your accrued Bodova before you are able to earn more Bodova.
You have the ability to view and manage your Bodova through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your total Bodova (and currency equivalent), minimum needed to redeem, whether you have reached the maximum Bodova limit and a cumulative history of Bodova acquired, redeemed and lost. The history record will retain and display historical rates and currency for informational purposes. The history will also show you comprehensive informational messages regarding Bodova, including expiration notifications.
Bodova can be set to expire. Points will expire in the order form which they were first earned.Note:
- Points can be used as store credit in our system only. Redeeming to cash is not allowed.
- You can sign up to receive email notifications each time your balance changes when you either earn, redeem or lose Bodova, as well as point expiration notifications. This option is found in the Bodova section of the My Account area.